Bus Services to and from Wanaka :
Regular coach services link Lake Wanaka with Queenstown, Dunedin, Christchurch, Invercargill and the West Coast including Fox and Franz Josef Glaciers.
- Alpine Connexions - daily coach service to Cromwell, Alexandra, Dunedin Airport and Dunedin. 4 times daily to Queenstown
- Connectabus - daily coach service between Queenstown and Wanaka
- InterCity - daily coach services to Queenstown, Christchurch and West Coast
- Atomic Shuttles - daily coach services to Queenstown, Christchurch, Dunedin and West Coast
- Southern Link - daily coach services to Queenstown and Christchurch
- Naked Bus - daily bus services to Wanaka from major towns and cities including Christchurch and Queenstown as well as most smaller South Island towns.
Use the widget to check availability and book buses to Wanaka.
Below are the bus timetables to and from Wanaka - if you would like to book a bus then contact our Visitor Centre. (Correct as at 1 May 2014)
Hiring a car, 4WD or van is easy in Wanaka. There is a vehicle to suit your requirements.
One of the best ways to gain an insight into this unique area is to take a guided tour with one of our locals and let them share their stories and expert local knowledge with you.