Bus Services to and from Wanaka :
Regular coach services link Lake Wanaka with Queenstown, Dunedin, Christchurch, Invercargill and the West Coast including Fox and Franz Josef Glaciers.
- Alpine Connexions - daily coach service to Cromwell, Alexandra, Dunedin Airport and Dunedin. 4 times daily to Queenstown
- Connectabus - daily coach service between Queenstown and Wanaka
- InterCity - daily coach services to Queenstown, Christchurch and West Coast
- Atomic Shuttles - daily coach services to Queenstown, Christchurch, Dunedin and West Coast
- Southern Link - daily coach services to Queenstown and Christchurch
Use the widget to check availability and book buses to Wanaka.
Below are the bus timetables to and from Wanaka - if you would like to book a bus then contact our Visitor Centre. (Correct as at 1 May 2013)
Hiring a car, 4WD or van is easy in Wanaka. There is a vehicle to suit your requirements.
One of the best ways to gain an insight into this unique area is to take a guided tour with one of our locals and let them share their stories and expert local knowledge with you.