In its third year, Ripe showcases Central Otago’s finest wine and food producers alongside world-class entertainment, in a spectacular location offering unrivalled views of Lake Wānaka and the surrounding mountains.
In addition to 25 wine and 15 food vendors, highlights of RIPE 2024 will include:
• A jam-packed music line-up: including The Black Seeds as headliners.
• Maude Wine Lounge: VIP area offering a welcome drink and canapé with four walk-‘n-fork style canapés and private wine bar.
• Wine and Dine with Akarua: VIP area with canapés on arrival followed by a three-course sit down meal with matching Akarua wines.
• Quartz Reef Wines Showcase: featuring masterclasses with three of New Zealand’s leading female sommeliers + more to be announced
• Glendhu Social Club by Scapegrace Distilling CO: Cocktail Bar serving cocktails made with Scapegrace’s handcrafted artisan products.
• Brews x Views by Rhyme x Reason serving RxR’s popular range of locally brewed craft beer.
A major drawcard for visitors and locals is the opportunity to stay across the road from the festival at the iconic Glendhu Bay lakefront holiday park. Reserve your accommodation early as sites book up quickly.