A cookie is a small portion of data sent from a website and stored in a user's web browser while a user is browsing a website. When the user browses the same website in the future the cookie data can be retrieved by the website to notify the website of the user's previous activity.
How do I control cookies?
For more information on how to adjust your web browser settings for cookies see www.aboutcookies.org
For a guide to online behavioural advertising and online privacy see www.youronlinechoices.com
- Accepting a cookie does not give us access to your computer or personal information stored on your hard drive under any circumstances.
- Although you can configure your web browser to not accept cookies, if you do so you may experience a resulting loss of functionality of this website.
Cookies used on this site may include:
We use third-party cookies and similar tracking technologies to help us understand how you use our Website and Service and improve your experience. You can delete these cookies through your browser settings or through the links listed below.
The analytics cookies we use include:
- Optimizely - Analyzes browsing activity across Website to establish user profile and to aid in user experience solutions. Learn more at https://www.optimizely.com/privacy/, and to opt out, visit https://www.optimizely.com/legal/opt-out/.
- Google Analytics - Web traffic tracking. Learn more at https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/, and to opt out, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Google Tag Manager - Web traffic tracking. Learn more at https://support.google.com/tagmanager/answer/6102821?, and to opt out, visit https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/7519794.
- Doubleclick - Google advertising platform that analyzes browsing activity across Website to establish user profile. Learn more at https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/, and to opt out, visit https://adssettings.google.com.
- LunaMetrics - offers Analytics and Search consulting services and training. Learn more at https://www.lunametrics.com/about-us/, and to opt out visit https://myaccount.google.com/permissions
- Crazy Egg - website optimization tool that lets you get an insight of customer behaviour on your website. Learn more at https://www.crazyegg.com/overview, and opt out, visit https://www.crazyegg.com/opt-out
- Outbrain - is a “content discovery platform” that specializes in putting paid links where readers are looking for something else to read. Learn more at https://www.outbrain.com/native-advertising/, and to opt out, visit https://www.outbrain.com/legal/privacy#advertising_behavioral_targeting
- Facebook Custom Audience - Analyzes browsing activity across Website to establish user profile and advertising platform. Learn more at https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/, and learn how to opt out at https://www.facebook.com/business/help/1415256572060999.