Auckland is still at Alert Level 4.
At all Alert Levels:
- Stay home if you're sick
- Use the NZ COVID Tracer app
- Wear a face covering on public transport
Controls at the borders remain for those entering New Zealand. including health screening and testing for all arrivals, and mandatory 14 day managed quarantine or isolation. Please check which countries are exempt before arriving in New Zealand.
As we unite to recover from the effects of COVID-19, it's still important that we keep the basic hygiene measures, including washing your hands and coughing or sneezing into your elbow.
Businesses should help customers to keep track of where they’ve been by displaying the NZ COVID Tracer QR code poster.
These are the most important things that you can do:
- If you are told by health authorities to self-isolate you must do so immediately.
- If you’re concerned about your well being or have underlying health conditions, work with your GP to understand how best to stay healthy.
- Businesses should help people keep track of their movements by displaying the Ministry of Health QR Code for contact tracing.
- Stay vigilant. There is still a global pandemic going on. People and businesses should be prepared to act fast to step up Alert Levels if we have to.
- People will have had different experiences over the last couple of months. Whatever you’re feeling — it’s okay. Be kind to others. Be kind to yourself.