- Jossi Wells Invitational
- Audi Quattro Wintergames NZ
What to wear in winter:
- Shorts, tee-shirts plus long pants and shirts, sandals plus walking shoes
- A warm top and jacket.
- Sun screen, sunglasses and a hat – you can still get burnt!
Winter foods to enjoy:
- Slow roasted Cardrona lamb, venison and hearty soups
- Roasted chestnuts, mulled wine and hot chocolate
- Lots of layers including merino or fleece, warm socks & boots, trousers, tops, a good winter jacket, beanie and gloves.
- And yes sunscreen again… you can still get burnt in winter especially on the ski fields!